- If not depicted otherwise in this data protection guideline, strictly no personal details are collected, processed or used when PatientAssist is used. Information transferred when PatientAssist is accessed or downloaded is not used by us to identify individual users. When personal details are collected, it is always on a voluntary basis and with your consent.
- Please note that the information described is first saved to your user device. As soon as the device connects to the Internet, the data is sent to us in encrypted format and processed in line with the usage described in this data protection guideline. In this context, we must make reference to the fact that date transmission in the Internet can be fraught with security risks (such as email communication). End-to-end protection of data against third party access is therefore not possible.
- Which data does PatientAssist collect?
|Data collected||Why we collect the information|
|Your PatientAssist account details (specified by you when creating your user account, such as email address and contact settings)||· To identify you, to be able to create your user account and to enable you to use PatientAssist. We do not use any other personal details for any other purpose (such as name, date of birth and address).|
|Device information (such as device model, IMEI number and other unique device IDs, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and settings of the device used to access PatientAssist)||· To be able to make PatientAssist available to you. · To be able to uniquely assign to the account your mobile device and your documents made available · To be able to provide you support for your account · To generate anonymous, aggregated statistics on the number of unique devices using PatientAssist|
|Information provided by yourself: Treatment details (e.g. names and intervals of medication to take, and treatment plans) or readings (such as blood pressure and weight), and details about activities (e.g. sport and physiotherapy)||· To be able to provide you the functions and content of PatientAssist (e.g. creation of a patient file, parts of certain documents)|
|Details of health condition (name, frequency/nature of symptoms/pain)||· To be able to provide you the functions and content of PatientAssist (e.g. creation of a patient file, parts of certain documents)|
|Other personal details||· We only use other personal details with your express consent for the purpose specified in the consent or other contexts permitted as part of data privacy|
- Shared details
- Data from other applications and permissions granted
- Calendar: The provision of calendar data enables you to synchronize your calendar with the PatientAssist calendar.
- Camera: The provision of the camera enables you to scan in bar codes and medication.
- Photo & video library: The provision of the photo and video library enables simplified uploading of image and video files.
- Cloud services: The authorization to provide data from Cloud services enables simplified uploading of relevant data into PatientAssist.
- Provision of Push messages: The authorization to provide Push messages enables you to receive Push messages.
- Apple Health app: The authorization of the Apple Health app enables synchronization with PatientAssist of the data collected there.
- To whom do we pass on your information?
- Service providers. We are permitted to pass on your information to companies making available services for us or on our behalf. However, these service providers are only permitted to use your information for provision of the relevant services.
- Other parties if stipulated by law or for the protection of our services. We pass on your information to other parties in the following circumstances:
- To abide by the law or when we are forced to respond to legal proceedings (such as to a search warrant or other judicial ruling)
- To confirm or enforce adherence to the usage guidelines of PatientAssist
- To protect and guarantee the rights, ownership and security of Healthcare, business partners and customers
- Other parties with their consent or on their instruction In addition to data forwarding described in this guideline, we can pass on information about you to third parties when you agree to instructing us accordingly, or when the passing on of data is otherwise permitted or mandatory under data privacy law, such as in the event the structure of Healthcare X.0 GmbH changes (e.g. by changing the legal status or establishing/acquiring/selling subsidiaries or divisions).
- What are we doing to guarantee the security of your information?
- Access to your information
- Keeping of information
- Third party links and products in our app
- Analysis tools and similar technologies
- For the analysis of how PatientAssist is used, we collect statistical usage data using the following analysis services. This usage data helps us to improve PatientAssist and can at no time be associated with your person. Under no circumstances are health data sent to external analysis services. Usage data collected are for example crash reports when PatientAssist crashes while being used. You can stop the sending of usage data to external analysis services by disabling it in the user account settings of PatientAssist. Your data are then no longer forwarded. Please note however that some functions of PatientAssist and other services from us might only work with cookies, meaning disabling cookies can negatively impact your usage of PatientAssist or parts of other services.
- Use of our own cookies
- App Analytics
- Other information
- Newsletter details
- Contact and company responsible
DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR THE USE OF FACEBOOK PLUGINS (LIKE BUTTON) Our site contains plugins from the social network Facebook (service provider: Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA). The Facebook plugins can be recognised by the Facebook logo of the “Like button” on our website. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. If you visit our website, a direct link between your browser and the Facebook server is created via the plugin. Facebook then receives information that you have visited our website from you IP address. If you click the Facebook “Like button” whilst you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our website to your Facebook profile. In this way, Facebook can allocate your visit to our website to you user account. Please note that we as the service provider of the website obtain no knowledge about the content of the transferred data or its use by Facebook. You can find further information about this in Facebook’s data protection policy at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php If you do not want Facebook to be able to allocate your visit to our website to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account. DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR THE USE OF INSTAGRAM Functions of the service provider Instagram are associated with our website. These functions are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our website to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. In this way, Instagram can allocate your visit to our website to your user account. Please note that we as the service provider of the website obtain no knowledge about the content of the transferred data or its use by Instagram. You can find further information about this in Instagram’s data protection policy: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/ DISCLOSURE, DELETION, BLOCKING You have the right to request information at any time and free of charge about your stored personal data, the origin and recipients of the same and the purpose of the data processing. You also have the right to correct, block or delete this data. If you want to know more about this or have any further queries about personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address provided in the imprint. SERVER LOG FILES The website provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files that your browser automatically sends to us. This information is:
- type of browser / version
- operating system used
- referrer URL
- host name of the accessing computer
- time of the server request